Our F8T5/CW - 12in Fluorescent Tubes, 8 Watts, G5 Mini Bi-Pin Base, Warm White - 3000K, 380 Lumens, 25 PACK contains a heavy-duty triple-tungsten cathode that is 50% longer than other fluorescent light bulb brands. As a result of our specially made triple-tungsten cathode, our bulbs are brighter, stronger, and last longer than industry standard fluorescent tubes currently on the market. Theoretically, our bulbs should have a 50% boost in their overall life hours.
Let's explore some of the environmental features of the T5 fluorescent light bulb made by GoodBulb. The first thing we should explore is our approval rating by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), officially, our bulbs are EPA certified and environmentally friendly. What about mercury levels? Well, that is a good question. Our bulbs do contain mercury, as every fluorescent light will, however, our bulbs contain 80% less mercury than the industry standard. We are able to achieve these low levels of mercury because of our unique manufacturing process and our unwavering commitment to be good.
If you are still using T5 fluorescent bulbs and not yet ready to make the switch to T5 LED bulbs then these are the perfect replacements for you. You can sit back, relax and enjoy the consistent light output and long-life of our fluorescent tube light bulbs. We cannot promise you will be as happy as our warehouse dog, Charlie, being surprised with a new bone; but we can promise you will love these bulbs.
Made the Good Way
- Save Money: energy efficient tubes use 1/5 as much electricity as an incandescent lamp to produce the same amount of light.
- Zero Light Flickering: quality fluorescent tubes constructed using brass pins and metal ends for uninterrupted light performance.
- Long Life Bulbs: get anywhere from 25,000 to 44,000 life hours because we use strong lead-in wires and extended life phosphors.
- Clear Color Rendering: scientifically crafted to reduce color-shift and provide consistent light rendering over the life of the lamp.
Environmentally Friendly Bulbs
- Passes EPA test for substances that can potentially dissolve into the ecosystem reducing your disposal costs.
- Uses a cleaner, low-mercury gas for a more crisp, clean light output for increased performance.
- Unique Krypton/Argon gas mistured that reduces energy consumption and reduces your energy costs.
- Retail Stores
- Work Spaces